- 'Data Controller' means the person responsible for the processing of personal data in accordance with art. 1, §4 Privacy Act and art. 4 (7) Privacy Regulation.
- 'Directive on privacy and electronic communications': Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector
- 'Google Analytics': for more information on Google Analytics visit https://www.google.com/intl/nl/analytics/; to get the privacy statement of the Google Analytics services, visit https://www.google.com/intl/nl/policies/
- 'Privacy Act' means the Act of 8 December 1992 concerning privacy in relation to the processing of personal data.
- 'Privacy Regulation': means the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
- 'Telecom Act': Belgian act concerning electronic communication of June 13th, 2005..
- 'Third-party cookie': a cookie that has been written and is being read by a party other than the operator of the website. The best known third-party cookies for statistics, such as Goolge Analytics cookies
- 'Website' means the internet website(s) hosted at www.hunchup.be, www.partena.hunchup.be (used in singular even if this definition includes multiple sites).
- 'User', 'Data Subject', 'You' or 'Your' means any natural person who enters personal data on the Website.
B. About The VIGOR Unit
1. Identity of the VIGOR Unit
- For the purposes of data processing, the following entity must be regarded as the Data Controller in accordance with the Privacy Act and the Privacy Regulation:
- The VIGOR Unit BVBA
- with its registered office at Technologiepark 3, 9052 Gent-Zwijnaarde,
- entered in the K.B.O. under number 0507.979.201
2. Communication with The VIGOR Unit
- You can reach Vigor Unit via
- Customer service Address: Technologiepark 3, 9052 Gent-Zwijnaarde;
- Tel.: +32 472 437782;
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Web: http://vigorunit.com/#contacts.
1. The purpose of cookies
- A cookie is a small amount of data that a Website, via the server where it is hosted, sends to the browser of the User with the intention to save this data to the computer of the User. The content of such a cookie can be short (eg. 'EN' for a cookie that remembers your choice of language) or relatively long (eg. IP addresses, shopping cart contents, etc.). On a return visit to this site, the server can again recognize the browser of the previous visitor and access the information stored on the visitor's computer in the past.
- In case of first-party cookies, the information by means of a cookie saved and stored on the computer of the visitor, is fully determined by the Data Controller. In case of third-party cookies, the Data Controller has no such control.
2. Usage examples
- remembering login name or settings (e.g. language.)
- collecting information surf (populated fields, pages visited, etc.);
- tracking site statistics (number of visitors, etc.);
- coupling a browser to temporary variables on the server (session cookie);
- Some cookies fulfill some technical purposes (eg. a session cookie, which e.g. allows content to keep a basket when surfing on an e-commerce site) while other cookies contain substantive information (eg. language, form fields, content basket, etc.).
- In short, cookies make it possible to surf on the one hand, and on the other hand provide for a better and easier browsing experience.
D. Cookies used on the Website
1. Overview of cookies
- The Website uses these cookies:
|_ga||This cookie registers analytics (anonymous) information on how you visit this site, with a view to drawing up statistics for Google Analytics.||Technical purposes||Two years|
|_gat||This cookie registers analytics (anonymous) information on how you visit this site, with a view to drawing up statistics for Google Analytics.||Technical purposes||10 minutes|
|laravel_session||Technical purposes||120 minutes|
|watched_vimeo||Remembers if you watched the vimeo video||Substantive information||Session based|
E. How to manage cookies / opt-out
1. On your first visit
2. After acceptance - via your browser
- You can manage your cookie acceptances, whether for firsts-party or third-party cookies, via your browser settings. Consult the manual for your browser (easily accessible via F1).
F. Personal data and cookies
- Note that potentially your browser saves personal data, in case you once gave it permission to process this personal data.
G. More information?